The iconic Coca – cola truck is coming to Gray office park on November the 30th from 2pm – 8pm. Here in the Gray office park we are bringing out our inner elf and sleighing down to the iconic truck to share in the festive fun.
We all associate Christmas with the shiny fleet of twinkling trucks on our tv screen since 1995. Now you can enjoy the Christmas spirit with us with a truckload of festive cheer. At the Coca-Cola truck, you can purchase merchandise and enjoy a free fizzy drink. Why not pop down during your lunch break or bring the family for a seasonal Christmas snap with the big red truck.
The sleet of iconic red twinkling iconic red trucks has been around since 1995 bringing a sprinkling of festive magic to all our screens. As the country manager of Coco- Cola in Ireland Petre Sandru said “Christmas is all about sharing festive goodwill with friends and loved ones”
Gray office park will hold its first stop in Ireland this year with the coca – cola truck celebrating its ninth year in Ireland. So why don’t you leave the hassle and pop on your Christmas tassel and join us at the Galway Retail park.
Where is the Coca Cola truck?
- Saturday, November 30 – Galway Retail Park – 2pm – 8pm
- Sunday, December 1 – Royal Hospital Kilmainham, Dublin – 2pm – 8pm
- Wednesday, December 4 – Military Barracks, Ballina, Mayo – 2pm – 8pm
- Saturday, December 7 – Belfast Custom House – 2pm – 8pm
- Sunday, December 8 – Belfast Custom House – 2pm – 8pm
- Friday, December 13 – Mahon Point, Cork – 2pm – 8pm
- Saturday, December 14 – Waterford Winterval – 2pm – 8pm
- Sunday, December 15 – Swords Pavilions, Dublin – 2pm – 8pm